Welcome to UnrealSoftware.de
Recent Forum Posts
- How do you remove cheats?
- Ideas for CS2D - READ THE FIRST P...
- Game continues whether the bomb w...
- Counter-Strike:GO vs Unreal Tourn...
- Your CS2D History
- Keybоard nо work.
- Stranded III Dev. Blog - Comments
- CS2Dworld Map Contest 2014 - Winn...
- Stranded Hamachi Server
- It's okay to do that?
- Soldiers NPC reload
- CS2D Turk Shotgun Tournaments #2
- Command "setammo" not working
I'm receiving a lot of PMs and E-Mails of people who try to claim accounts which actually aren't theirs. It's annoying. I will no longer respond to these E-Mails and PMs. Any attempt to claim accounts is futile unless you have 100% reliable and verifiable evidence of your ownership.
Cheeky attempts to steal accounts
01.05.14 02:07:06 pm
Also note that account actions like password and mail changes are logged by the system. I know exactly what's going on. You will never get a random account which isn't your's by simply telling me that someone stole it. So stop trying it please.